|Closing Date:||March 26, 2021|
Anatune has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager. In the role, you will report to the Sales Manager and be responsible for developing the organisation’s multi-channel communication strategies and will work across all functions of the business and also the wider Arch Sciences Group.
The key roles and responsibilities are:
- Design and execute marketing initiatives to support the businesses strategic goals and annual operating plan
- Create and deliver promotional materials, website content, advertisements, and other marketing-related projects
- Devise and implement marketing initiatives for new products or services
- Track and optimise digital marketing campaigns to ensure customer engagement and maximise lead generation
- Report on the performance of digital marketing activities and compare the results against KPI’s, PI’s and ROI
- Manage the Anatune website
- Develop detailed marketing plans for all media channels
- Work within the department budget to develop cost-effective marketing plans for each product or service
Experience and qualification Requirements
- Proven experience developing and executing strategic marketing plans and campaigns
- Proven experience creating and delivering multimedia marketing material, events and demos
- Experience marketing to scientists in the separation sciences industry (would be preferable but not mandatory)
- Experience with online/digital marketing and social media strategy
- Degree in Marketing, or relevant Marketing experience
Remuneration & Benefits Package:
A competitive salary and benefits package accompanies this key role in delivering the Anatune strategic plans.
Please apply in writing to email@example.com Closing date for applications is 5th March. Please note that we will be externally advertising this role.